Re: OT -- Re: Debian app to read some MS file format?

on Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 08:22:57AM -0400, Hall Stevenson (hallstevenson@mindspring.com) wrote:
> At 11:07 AM 9/9/2003 +0100, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> >Incidentally, I downloaded some PDFs from their site, which were among
> >the worst-displaying I've ever seen.  Not sure what they're smoking.
> >Characters all over the page, whatnot.
>
> Which particular PDFs were these ?? I'd like to take a look myself.

The online catalog.

Here, IIRC:
http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/bespoke/bespoke2.jsp;jsessionid=UBH1KRULPZXFPQFIAEWSFE4AVAAS0IV3?bespokepage=farnell/en_UK/publications_content/publications_designfindings.jsp

Peace.

  Backgrounder on the Caldera/SCO vs. IBM and Linux dispute.
      http://sco.iwethey.org/