Re: Howto set up SB live 5.1?

I tried installing the alsa stuff that I think is needed and was somewhat
successful :-)

Now I can choose the ALSA drivers in xmms and kde too, but an error message
comes up: error opening alsa device: No such device (same error with kde) The
system basically still uses oss.

Where can I set something like that?