Re: IRQ pileup

On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 12:43:25PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 19:34, Nathan Malmberg wrote:
> > I sent a similar message a few days back, but I don't believe it was
> > ever posted to the list.  A second effort...
>
> I saw it a few days ago, but didn't answer since I don't have a
> notebook PC.  However...

Could I have deleted my copy of my own post?  How embarrassing!  I did
search the list for my original post, but came up empty.

> Is there something like the BIOS Setup program, that will allow
> you to alter the PCI A/B/C/D assignments?

This does not appear to be an option in my bios.  Thanks anyway for the
suggestion.

--
     "Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to
      stand against the wiles of the devil."

Nathan J. Malmberg <malmberg2.5@insightbb.com>  GNUPG ID: 8A9B426E
The attachment is a digital signature.  Get my key at wwwkeys.pgp.net.