Re: Modconf for 2.6 kernel

* CaT <cat@zip.com.au> [030909 09:41]:
> On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 07:07:26PM +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there a modconf for the 2.6 kenel. The earlier one doesn't work for the
> > newer kernel.
>
> Yup. sid has it.
>
> apt-get -b source module-init-tools

Me thinks not;

 dpkg -L module-init-tools | grep modconf

returns nothing. Modconf is in it's own package.

module-init-tools provides modprobe and friends, but no modconf.

Or perhaps I'm missing something related to the fact you're suggesting
to build module-init-tools tools from source rather than just use the
binaries?

Cheers,

Nick.

--
Debian testing/unstable
Linux twofish 2.6.0-test3-looxt93c2 i686 GNU/Linux