Re: Quoting

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 09:06:42AM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 08:00:15 -0700
> Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote:
> > On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 01:30:53PM +0200, Yves Goergen wrote:
> > > (My primary system will stay Windows for many reasons!)
>
> > And likely none of them valid in 2003.
>
>     Games.  Still valid in 2003.  And no, WineX doesn't count.

I have a windoze partition for one reason only: MS Train Simulator.
(Which under WineX thinks it's running under a debugger and won't,
while WineX reports an "evil attempt to circumvent Win98 security"
which it can't emulate because Linux security is too good...)
My primary system is Debian, which I use for everything else; it does
it better and without doing my head in. Games may be a reason for
having a *secondary* windoze system...

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons