Re: open office spell checking

Christian Schoeller wrote:

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 02:56:57AM -0600, Jacob Anawalt wrote:
I think either something wasn't installed right or at all (maybe myspell-en-us) or you're not using english and there is an issue with another language, or something is failing on the update/install so the spell check fails or you are seeing a different problem with the spelling checker.

Usually there are no problems with other languages than English. I
tried German (my native), French and Spanish - everything was correct!

Btw, what good is KOffice in a Redmond-world as long as it can't write
.doc and .xls?

C.

Thanks for checking those and posting it. :)

I unfortunatly am not proficient in any of those languages so I skipped installing spelling dictionaries and checkers for them. I was just leaving that as a posiblity incase he wasn't using English and not using myspel-en-us.

Jacob