Re: open office spell checking

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 02:56:57AM -0600, Jacob Anawalt wrote:
> I think  either something wasn't installed right or at all (maybe
> myspell-en-us) or you're not using english and there is an issue with
> another language, or something is failing on the update/install so the
> spell check fails or you are seeing a different problem with the
> spelling checker.

Usually there are no problems with other languages than English. I
tried German (my native), French and Spanish - everything was correct!

Btw, what good is KOffice in a Redmond-world as long as it can't write
.doc and .xls?

C.

--
Christian Schoeller {Schueler} | "Eine weltweite Geschenkverteilung
MAIL {mailto:c_p_s@gmx.net}    | wuerde jede Zivilisation unmoeglich