Re: Quoting

Yves Goergen wrote:
Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:

<snip>

Mozilla Mail
-- Tried that one before. Looks quite nice, though very big,
							^^^^^^^^
Ofcourse, there is a sort-of stripped down version of mozilla mail without much of the bulk, called Thunderbird. It also has many extra features too (anyone who knows more about thunderbird, please don't flame me, I haven't worked too long with it). It is called thunderbird and it's based on mozilla mail. And its definately less bloated than mozilla mail since it is a standalone software program. More info at:

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/

Keep in mind it's just at version 0.1 so its newish and might have some bugs.

HTH,
--
Harshwardhan Nagaonkar
Electrical Engineering Sysop