Re: Quoting

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 06:54:48PM +0200, Yves Goergen wrote:

| Sorry to come in here with my Outlook Express... (still looking for
| a 'better' MUA for Win32)

Since you asked, here is a list of options I've heard of :

    .   Mahogany
    .   Mozilla Mail
    .   Pegasus
    .   The Bat!
    .   Eudora

I know that Mahogany and Mozilla are open source, and run on unix as
well as windows.  That's about all I can say about this list, though.

| But I must say that I find those PGP signatures a bit irritating,

| (And did I already mention that OE shows those other signed mails as
| attachments?)

Yeah, we know.  OE doesn't follow standards.  Just like many products
from MS.

    (a detailed rant on this is available at
        http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Rants/gpg-signed-mail.html
    for your reading pleasure)

-D

--
He who scorns instruction will pay for it,
but he who respects a command is rewarded.

http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/