Funny failure of a CR system on debian-devel

Hi,

       This is the tail end of a CR dialogue we saw on debian
  devel. First, there was a notice that mail from debian-devel was
  quarantined, and there was a sekrit to send to unlock the
  mails. Next, we got a notice that the sekrit was successfully
  received. And not the poor soul is gonna get the whole load of
  viruses the spammer was sending -- stuff that my spamassassin rules
  have been blocking for days now. ;-)

	manoj

--- Begin Message ---
This message has been dequarantined.  Although the system only
presents the first 55 lines here, the original message was sent
to paul intact.

> From debian-devel@lists.debian.org  Wed Aug 27 08:28:47 2003
> From: <debian-devel@lists.debian.org>
> To: <sales@mei.net>
> Subject: Thank you!
> Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 8:34:52 --0400
> BCT-delivery-for: paul
> MEI-wl-code: MEI0250511061987327tId9CNuNr3t1YZv3sJrT8g
>
> This is a multipart message in MIME format
>
> --_NextPart_000_000CF422
>
> See the attached file for details
> --_NextPart_000_000CF422
>
> TVqQAAMAAAAEAAAA//8AALgAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAA4AAAAA4fug4AtAnNIbgBTM0hVGhpcyBwcm9ncmFtIGNhbm5vdCBiZSBydW4gaW4gRE9TIG1v
> ZGUuDQ0KJAAAAAAAAADToEjPl8EmnJfBJpyXwSacFN0onI3BJpx/3iyc7cEmnMHeNZyawSacl8Em
> nJTBJpyXwSecBsEmnPXeNZyawSacf94tnI3BJpxSaWNol8EmnAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABQRQAA
> TAEEAF2zPz8AAAAAAAAAAOAADwELAQYAAAAAAABwAAAAAAAA1usBAAAQAAAAYAEAAABAAAAQAAAA
> AgAABAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAgAAEAAAF/EBAAIAAAAAABAAABAAAAAAEAAAEAAAAAAAABAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAOLrAQCcAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAfuwBAAgAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgAC5zaHJpbmsAAFABAAAQAAAAxAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAMAu
> c2hyaW5rAAAwAAAAYAEAABIAAADUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAADALnNocmluawAAQAAAAJABAAAS
> AAAA5gAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAwC5zaHJpbmsAADAAAADQAQAAIgAAAPgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AEAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

--- End Message ---

--
"Once contraception is accepted and the purposes of sex are separated
from procreation and marriage, sterilization and abortion become