Re: apt-listbugs output question... was Re: Is Gnome working in teesting?

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 01:09:24PM -0700, Kenward Vaughan wrote:
> Another trivia question for someone out there--
>
> I noted the following bug types.  Is the "pending upload" essentially a
> fixed bug not in the dist yet?

See the description of the pending tag under
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#tags.

> Is "resolved" one which is fixed?  Or is it different than "closed" ?

Those are all synonyms (apart from a slight overloading of "fixed" in
the Debian bug system to refer to a bug fixed in a non-maintainer
upload).

Cheers,