Re: Is Gnome working in teesting?

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 08:51:06AM -0700, Kenward Vaughan wrote:
> Silly question, perhaps, but I'm very unfamiliar with how one monitors
> whether a known problem still exists.

If it's filed in the bug tracking system, at the moment you just have to
look at the bug every so often, although there's some work outstanding
on letting you subscribe to bugs.

If it's not, then you just have to look every so often. In the case of
GNOME, reading the debian-gtk-gnome mailing list would probably be your
best bet, if you aren't prepared to keep a very close eye on the state
of testing (which I try to do for other reasons).

Cheers,