Re: Debian policy, major change ?

%% Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> writes:

  pj> On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 11:31:25AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
  >> Can't you file a bug report about where you got stuck?

  pj> The thing is, I'm not entirely sure what's going on to be able to
  pj> properly describe it.

Is there a howto or other step-by-step instructions on testing the
installer using VMWare?  Can you get VMWare to boot from an ISO image on
the disk ("virtual CD") or do you need to actually burn a CD?  I'm a far
cry from a VMWare expert but I'd be willing to give it a run if I had a
little direction.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@nortelnetworks.com>   HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools