Re: Harassment

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 01:19, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 13:07:27 +0100, Hugh Saunders <hugh@mjr.org> said:
>
> > On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 06:41:02PM -0700, Alan Connor wrote:
[snip]
> 	I think it tells volumes about his judgment -- or lack
>  thereof. So how much credence can I give to CR systems if he is their
>  advocate?

Not much, but don't let one person's idiocy dissuade you, since,
in the Grand Scheme Of Things, AC/Bruce Burhans is not the Universal
Embodiment Of CR...

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"As I like to joke, I may have invented it, but Microsoft made
it popular"
David Bradley, regarding Ctrl-Alt-Del