Re: Harassment

> From cjwatson@debian.org Thu Aug  7 18:36:20 2003
>

> On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 01:53:17AM +0100, Antony Gelberg wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 05:10:53PM -0700, Alan Connor wrote:
> > > S`econd-of-all, MORE people here agree with me than disagree with
> > > me. They simply don't  post their opinions on the list for fear of
> > > being attacked by the pro-spam faction here.
> >
> > The idea that people wouldn't post their true feelings to the list
> > because they are in fear of "being attacked" is amusing, not to mention
> > amazing.
>
> "The lurkers support me in e-mail" has been a standard net.kook claim
> for quite some time, and by now making it is a good way to ensure that
> your credibility disappears down the toilet. Somebody even set the words
> to the tune of "My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean" a while back.
>
> > *plonk*
>
> Yeah, I got bored and sent him to my spam bin today too. I consider that
> suitably ironic.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Colin Watson                                  [cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]

Since the first time you responded to one of my posts, you have consistently
misprepresented  CR systems and my statements..

I did not SAY "lurkers". The people that mail me post on the list regularly
but usually not on the CR thread.

Perhaps one of them will choose to stand up to bullies like you and
verify this.

If it wasn't a violation of their privacy I'd post the list.

But unlike YOU, I actually have ethics.

*plonk* yourself.

killfiled

I am FED up with you.

Alan

--
      For Linux/Bash users: Eliminate spam with the Mailbox-Sentry-Program.
         See: http://tinyurl.com/inpd  for the scripts and docs.