Re: explanation of the noise (was Re: Norton AntiVirus detected and quarantined a virus in a message you sent.)

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 00:12:20 +0100
Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:
> Newsflash: they are. They're just not perfect, unfortunately.

    I am aware of that.  I just wonder why, for example, we're getting asian
spam here when my filters hit it as spam up to 8 with undesirable languages
on.  AFAIK we don't have any asian Debian lists.  French and German, sure.  So
why not tighten that down a bit?