Re: CUPS fails outside of Gimp. HP1200 LJ

     I am trying to use your program bootcd to create debian system fully
bootable from dvd.  After several hours of tweaking it passes all
tests without error.  I am using standard debian unstable kernel
2.4.21 with initrd.  After burning to DVD and attempting to boot I
receive "unable to mount root filesystem" and "cannot find ext3
filesystem"  and "cramfs - wrong magic."

     Should this be looking for an ext3 filesystem or a ram filesystem.  I
see it load the apropriate ide-cd module.

Brian Toovey
Zion Network Security
3223 NE 40th St
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33308