Re: Is there ANY .pdf format editor for Linux with a WYSIWYG GUI

Carl Fink wrote:

On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 09:59:32AM -0500, John Foster wrote:

I would be happy to find a way to download .pdf files & convert them to html...that way I could

Any special reason you can't just open them in , e.g. Acrobat Reader,
then Select All, Copy, and Paste into any editor you like?
Sorry, I should have mentioned that these are various types of FORMS that need to be filled out and either faxed or mailed (US Postal). My goal is to be abel to fill them out using the keyboard & mouse...if possible. When I tried to cut and past I get all of the .pdf encoding
as characters.
Thanks!

--
John Foster