Re: Is there ANY .pdf format editor for Linux with a WYSIWYG GUI

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 21:51, John Foster wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:

> >-------------------STUFF SNIPPED-------------------------|
> >The OOo 1.1b debs are located here, if you are running sarge or
> >sid:
> >deb http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/ftp.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice/ \
> >   unstable main contrib
> >
> >However, OOo 1.1b only outputs pdf, and thus is unable to edit
> >them.
> >

> I am hoping to find something similar to a HTML editor like  screem,
> august,bluefish, ......something relatively easy to handle.
> I want to be able ot select downloaded .pdf files ................edit
> them and then upload or fax them.

Is there even such a thing in the Windows world besides Acrobat?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net           |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                            |
| "Man, I'm pretty.  Hoo Hah!"                                  |
|    Johnny Bravo                                               |