Re: Fetchmail stuck on bad messages

At 09:59 PM 8/14/2003 -0700, Michael Epting wrote:
I haven't changed any configuration files and I don't see any new
fetchmail bugs, but I'm having big problems the last few days.

Sid, fetchmail, exim3 (I've been meaning to upgrade to exim4, but I'm
not going to do that when my mail is already broken.)

<snip>

This results in my not getting any mail.  Actually, until today the
problem seemed to be spam-related, but as you can see, this problem
message is on debian-user.

I thought it was odd that I rec'd NO messages to debian-user last night. This occurred somewhere between 5pm EST and 9 or 10pm EST. Then this morning, at work using Eudora, I had (70) or so messages (a relatively "normal" number) but many were not marked as "new"...

Hall