From: Bengt Thurée [mailto:bengt@zag.att.ne.jp]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 5:18 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: RE: test.mydomain.com ???

Thanks,

I guess I will need to ask my DNS provider to insert
the test.mydomain.com address also or?

Could not get my apache to load the new configuration though.
I have specified the following in the http.conf file

NameVirtualHost test.mydomain.com
<VirtualHost test.mydomain.com>
	ServerAdmin bengt@...
	DocumentRoot /var/www/testing
	ServerName test.thuree.com
	ErrorLog /var/log/....
	CustomerLog /var/log/....
</VirtualHost>

Reloading apache modules[Thu Aug 14 20:10:40 2003] [error] Cannot resolve
host name test.mydomain.com --- ignoring!
[Thu Aug 14 20:10:41 2003] [error] Cannot resolve host name
test.mydomain.com --- ignoring!

/Bengt