Re: Let's Put SCO Behind Bars

On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 08:48, TR wrote:

> Michael, this is very much within the topic. Whoever says that this has not much to do with Debian is a little blind, or naive. But for sure that person (consciously or not) is cooperating with the forces trying to break the free sofware movement, by hindering the effort to organize a counterfight. So go ahead and keep posting.

Yes, I'd have to agree with you as well. I am hosting a site called
http://sco.iwethey.org

Karsten M. Self and MANY MANY others have really gone to great lengths
to make it the number three link @ google. Actually it's the first
"non-Categorized" website... so you could theoretically call it the
First Non-Sorted Link @ google.

http://www.google.com/search?q=sco

Lookey there... Lotsa good info. Lotsa.
--