Re: Let's Put SCO Behind Bars

> It has been gently pointed out to me that my post was off-topic for
> debian-user so I'm going to avoid saying much more here unless someone
> asks me a question that I feel strongly everyone needs to see the
> answer to, like the following:

Michael, this is very much within the topic. Whoever says that this has not much to do with Debian is a little blind, or naive. But for sure that person (consciously or not) is cooperating with the forces trying to break the free sofware movement, by hindering the effort to organize a counterfight. So go ahead and keep posting.