Re: Let's Put SCO Behind Bars

It has been gently pointed out to me that my post was off-topic for debian-user so I'm going to avoid saying much more here unless someone asks me a question that I feel strongly everyone needs to see the answer to, like the following:

Do you have a sample letter to send to the Attorney General?

I'm still working on the letter I will send, but someone has sent me an excellent letter that he just sent to his attorney general. In a little while I'll post it on my website and link to it from my article. Look at the bottom of the article for a prominent link:

http://www.goingware.com/notes/prosecute-sco.html

I just got out of bed after sleeping for 17 hours from a hacking bender so it's going to be a little while before I can get it together to post it.

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com

    "I give you this one rule of conduct. Do what you will, but speak
     out always. Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared,
     be in doubt, but don't be gagged."
     -- John J. Chapman, "Make a Bonfire of Your Reputations"
        http://www.goingware.com/reputation/