Re: Debian Decade and Keysigning Party

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 13:27, Pigeon wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 12:24:53AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 03:06:43AM -0700, baloo wrote:
> > > Where: The loft at Rock Bottom Brewery[1], subject to change with
> > >        demand.  This is a 21 and over establishment.  If you're under
> > >        21 and want to attend, speak up so we can change venue.
> ^ ^
> <snip>
> >
> > [1] Pronounced "Civic Stadium" for those not local.  Yes, we spell
> > most locations strangely.
> ^
>
> How is pointer inheritance over different levels of quoting defined?
> :-)

This is the 21st century. OOP and all that good stuff. A quote is a
subclass of the original post and so on. The subclass therefore inherits
the pointers of its respective superclass.

Coincidentally, one might consider posts to be polymorphic, as in
accumulating quotes they are adding data. (And, arguably, during the
first reply, generating a new "quote" datatype.) And if you consider the
'post' class to be polymorphic, and therefore contain all of the quotes
within the inital invocation of the class, you maintain all pointer