Re: Challenge-response mail filters considered harmful (was Re: Look at

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 09:44:50AM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
>     First off, you're responding to two different people as if they were one.
> Secondly David Fokkema has been on the pro-C-R side of the fence.  I do not
> recall him ever complaining about bandwidth (unlike one Mr. Connor who
> complains about PGP signatures taking up bandwidth).  Third David here was
> pointing out what TMDA does do, not making a complaint about it.

Thanks, Steve. Due to thread-breaking, I didn't even notice this thread
until about ten minutes ago. Was going to complain that Alan can't even
decide who is on what side. I guess that if you _are_ sympathetic to
CR, but not using MSP, you're still on the wrong side of the argument,
according to Alan.

> > The CR's from MSP have Re: the_subject_of_the_original_message  on the
> > subject line. As do the CRs from ANY well-designed system.
>
>     Which MSP is not thanks to the numerous holes that have been pointed out
> here.

Exactly my point of view.

> > Does that bullet-hole in your foot hurt?
>
>     No.  Does the boot up your posterior smart?

I don't know if he even noticed it.

David