Re: Challenge-response mail filters considered harmful (was Re: Look

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 16:29:23 -0700, Alan Connor <alanc@eskimo.com> wrote:

<...>
> Either this is a sick joke (and a poor one at that) or it is criminal.
>
> here's the post I sent from my sentmail mbox:

It was actually a mistake. But in any event, the point still remains
intact because you are still violating netiquette by using an improperly
munged email address.

Normally I don't complain regarding these issues, but considering you
seem to be our resident netiquette policeman, I think you'd like to be
informed.

> Welcome to my killfile.

Truthfully, that's probably the best thing that could happen for this
thread anyways. ;)

--
Scott Christopher Linnenbringer	    <sl@eskimo.com>
http://www.eskimo.com/~sl/info.txt  <sl@moslug.org>