Re: mondo backup: is there someone successful ?

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 08:30:11PM +0200, Benedict Verheyen wrote:

> I does look like a good product but it doesn't seem to like debian.

I also didn't have much luck, but only could spend about three hours at
it.

There's this:

  http://www.microwerks.net/~hugo/docs/docs.html#debian

I don't understand the initrd issue.  Is that about not having initrd in
the kernel?  When I tried I had compiled my own kernel with initrd
support.

Then the lilo issue.  Is that Debian or upstream lilo that no longer
needs a boot.b.  As far as I know it's not "missing" but it's just not
needed anymore.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org