anybody successfully installed msttcorefonts ???

At least, these last several days, I continuously get this:

              => `andale32.exe'
   Resolving unc.dl.sourceforge.net... done.
   Connecting to unc.dl.sourceforge.net[]:80... connected.
   HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
   Read error (Connection reset by peer) in headers.

I am very curious how this type of deb package works.  I have pored over
the scripts in:

I cannot determine why this package tries to goto:

There appear to be other sources for these fonts; and, I might get them
manually, if I understand what this package would do with them, and
where it would place them.

How can I make this package look elsewhere?

What do you think?

Best Regards,

mds resource