anybody successfully installed msttcorefonts ???

At least, these last several days, I continuously get this:

   --20:49:01--
   http://unc.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/corefonts/andale32.exe
              => `andale32.exe'
   Resolving unc.dl.sourceforge.net... done.
   Connecting to unc.dl.sourceforge.net[152.2.210.121]:80... connected.
   HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
   Read error (Connection reset by peer) in headers.
   Retrying.

I am very curious how this type of deb package works.  I have pored over
the scripts in:

   /var/lib/dpkg/info/msttcorefonts.*

I cannot determine why this package tries to goto:

   <http://unc.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/corefonts/>

There appear to be other sources for these fonts; and, I might get them
manually, if I understand what this package would do with them, and
where it would place them.

How can I make this package look elsewhere?

What do you think?

--
Best Regards,

mds