Re: installation via network

Dear Edward,
i thank you or your answer. I just add two lines to tell you what conscol
ALt-f3 says as i try to install my pCmcia networ card. I start a few lines
before that moment:

Kernel and module install was successul
moving away /lib/modules to /lib/modules.old
making /lib/modules a link to /target/lib/modules
No /var/run/cardmgr.pid, cardmgr not needing to be stopped
rmmod: module ds is not loaded
rmmod: module i82365 is not loaded
rmmod: module pcmcia_core is not loaded
Starting 'cardmgr'
Starting versionis 3.1.33
watching 2 socket
unsupported card in socket 1 (says the same even if i plug it in socket 0)
product info: "Couperless pcmCIA "100base"
manfid 0xffff 0x1090 function: 6 (network)
Starting pid 58, console /dev/tty2: -/bin/sh

That's all.
I hope you would like to comment this output
Thanks in advance
Regards
Maurizio Gatto