What happened to Zinf in testing?

Can someone enlighten me on what happened to zinf in testing? I used to
use freeamp. Around 6 months or so ago, freeamp seemed to disappear and
was replaced in testing with zinf.

Tonight I was looking to reorganize my mp3 and ogg files, and went
looking to see what my program choices were, and foudn that zinf seems
to no longer be available in testing (but is in unstable).

Can anyone enlighten me? What are people using for mp3/ogg organization
and playback under testing? (Ideally, I'd like something that even
understood how to download into an mp3 player, but that might be asking
for too much...but something that working like itunes would surely be a
great thing....)

nl