Re: mouse wheel scrolling in mutt ???

Also sprach Michael D. Schleif (Tue 22 Jul 02003 at 05:43:37PM -0500):
> Also sprach Gregory Seidman (Tue 22 Jul 02003 at 06:12:31PM -0400):
> > On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 05:04:28PM -0500, Michael D. Schleif wrote:
> > [...]
> > } Eureka!
> > }
> > } This works:
> > }
> > } mutt.vt100.translations:
> > }         None<Btn5Down>: string(>>) \n\
> > }         None<Btn4Down>: string(<<) \n
> > }
> > } Why does sequence of these two (2) mappings matter?
> >
> > That's just bizarre. You should need at least a \n\ on the first line. And
> > the order shouldn't matter at all (except that the last line shouldn't have
> > a trailing backslash). Perhaps the problem was that you had trailing spaces
> > at the ends of the lines...?
<snip />

> Now, sequence does *not* matter, and I can scroll with my mouse wheel in
> mutt -- just as long as I use xterm, instead of rxvt.

Now that I have this working, what documentation of xdefaults and
xresources should I have on my debian boxen?

   # man -k xdefaults xresources
   XDefaultString (3x)  - convert text lists and text property structures
   xresources: nothing appropriate.

I haven't delved into this side of X in several years.  There are other
things, similar to this remapping, that I may find useful; also,
changing fonts, &c.

If I want to RTFM, where do I go for these things?

--
Best Regards,

mds
mds resource