Re: kernel-source-2.4.20-bf2.4 ?

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 10:56, martin f krafft wrote:

> I also found that. My problem, and I probably wasn't quite clear
> enough is that I don't know what revision to use for the kernel
> module package.

You want to know the revision of the kernel modules that go with this
kernel (are installed if you install from this CD)?  That is, after you
install from this CD, you find, among other things:
/lib/modules/2.4.20xxxxxxx
and you want to know what the xxxxxxx is?

Or, you want to know what revision of the
kernel-pcmcia-modules-2.4.20-xxxxx.deb package goes with this kernel?

Or you want to know which pcmcia-source.deb package version goes with
this kernel revision?

Or you want to know which pcmcia-cs.deb package goes with this source?

Or, something else.

Sorry to be obtuse about it.

Cheers,
Bret