Re: what happened to freeswan?

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 08:31:30AM -0500, Alan Shutko wrote:
> "Jamin W. Collins" <jcollins@asgardsrealm.net> writes:
>
> > Since when is a list header from a known list "unreliable"?
>
> Since people may cc you personally, giving a transit path for a
> message which does not contain said header.  In other words, the
> reason this subthread exists.

Then the message was a peronsal message not a list message and thus the
filtering on list headers is not "unreliable" it worked perfectly.
Messages to the list end in the list box, messages to me end in a
personal box.  Again, I ask, how is this "unreliable"?

--
Jamin W. Collins

To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying it's best night
and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any
human being will fight. -- E.E. Cummings