mozilla-firebird packaging error?

Hello,

I believe there is something wrong with the
mozilla-firebird package in the unstable branch.
When I recently UNinstalled mozilla-firebird from my
system, I noticed that it showed up on my
"uninstalled-residual config" list on synaptic. It
stated that the "/etc/mozilla-firebird" directory
hadn't been deleted. Unfortunately, this wasn't true
as /etc/mozilla-firebird definately was gone. When I
tried to reinstall mozilla-firebird, none of the .js
files that were supposed to go into
/etc/mozilla-firebird were installed, since presumably
my system believed those files were never deleted to
begin with. As such after reinstallation, firebird
wouldn't start. After I manually replaced those .js
files, firebird started up ok. I hope this message
saves somebody some trouble in the future! Thanks guys
for the hard work!

PS: Please CC james_horey@yahoo.com, as I am not a
member of this list. Thanks!

-James Horey <james_horey@yahoo.com>