Re: Spamassassin became extemely slow after upgrade to latest version (2.55-2)

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 00:09:00 -0500
Marino Fernandez <mjferna@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I get my mail with postfix/kmail... before it wasn't fast, but it was ok...
> 100 messages in a minute or two. Now it takes one minute just for one
> message.

    As an extra datapoint I, too, am having slow processing with 2.55.  I
don't know what is causing it.  Are you using the Bayesian filtering at all?
I just enabled with with autolearn.  However even messages which are not
withing the autolearn threshold are slow in processing.  I'm averaging
30s/message.  Whoops, forgot to mention this is with exim 4.2 and sa-exim 3.0.