Re: Does anyone use an All-in-One Printer!

In regards to the OT topic of faxing over a broad band connection, the answer
would be is you don't need a dedicated fax machine to fax messages over the
internet.

I also think that many All-in-ones can recieve a fax, as a standalone fax
machine without needing a computer.

here is a quick link to a internet fax FAQ.

www.savetz.com/fax

As regarding the All-in-ones just make sure the features you need are
available in linux.  Also HP does a good job of linux support.  I have an old
PSC500 that works great.  You might want to check out the sane page for
scanner linux support, and other support sites that cater to linux device
support.

Rthoreau