Re: How to make the debian system shut down with power off?

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Nick Hastings wrote:

>Hmm, does your machine by any chance have more than one processor?

>If so, I think you need to add some other options to your append line
>in /etc/lilo.conf. Something like append="apm=power-off".

Actually, I have that allready... I have append="apm=on apm=power-off"
because it has been suggested to me before...

It still doesn't do the trick...

Kjetil Kjernsmo
Recent astrophysics graduate                  Problems worthy of attack
University of Oslo, Norway            Prove their worth by hitting back
E-mail: kjetikj@astro.uio.no                                - Piet Hein
Homepage <URL:http://folk.uio.no/kjetikj/>
Webmaster@skepsis.no                            OpenPGP KeyID: 6A6A0BBC