Intel D875PBZ or MSI 87P NEO-FIS2R

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a machine based on the Intel 875P chipset, probably using either the Intel D875PBZ or MSI 87P NEO-FIS2R motherboard, and I'd appreciate any advice as to whether/how the hardware works with Debian (Woody with whatever changes are required would be my favourite flavour).

Specifcally I'm concerned about:
- ECC memory support and 2 GB or more of memory.
- the serial ATA disks on both boards and the Promise 20378 controllers on the MSI board with RAID 1.
- the gigabit ethernet (or even 100 :-).

Any pointers would be useful.

Cheers, Dave
--
Dave Howorth