Re: via-rhine & dhclient

    "ludovico" == ludovico ariosto <Piero> writes:

    ludovico> Each time I turn onmy computer, I have to give commands:
    ludovico> modprobe via-rhine
    ludovico> dhclient

    ludovico> How can I have them authomatically executed at every
    ludovico> boot? I guess it's simple, but I cannot find the
    ludovico> solution in any handbook or any man page.

Edit the file /etc/modules and add a line with the word 'via-rhine' to
it. This will load the via-rhine driver at boot.

Edit /etc/network/interfaces and add the line 'auto eth0' if your
ethernet device is eth0. It should look something like this

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet dhcp

if your ethernet device really is eth0.

Cheers!