Re: I have a problem with this list

Paul E Condon <pecondon@peakpeak.com> writes:

> I think that it used to be that when I posted to this
> list, my message would be returned to me from the server at
> the time that it was sent out to everyone else on the list.
> Now that is not happening. Now, when I post, I see nothing
> on the list, but my message is showing up in the archives.
> Which is the correct behavior of the list?

Are you sure the list mails just aren't taking a long time to get
delivered to you?  It seems like the debian.org mail servers have been
under heavy load the past couple days, so it's quite likely that the web
archives are ahead of the mail servers.

--
Poems... always a sign of pretentious inner turmoil.