Re: cdrom creation

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:37:55 +1000
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 12:54:28PM -0700, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
> > I burnt a cdrom, with everything in the / directory, and the
> > Packages.gz reflected this.
>
> Do the paths in the Packages.gz file look reasonable?

Found the problem. :-(

On the hard drive that I use to make iso images, the Packages.gz file
was a few hundred kb. After you answered, with this email, I looked at
the cdrom version. It was less than 100kb. Just burnt another cdrom,
with the correct Packages.gz, and it was accepted.

Strange for the file being that small, when the hard drive version was
correct.

Thanks.

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@pe.net>	Registered Linux User #96112