new mobo, and no video

I grabbed a new mobo yesterday, and PCDDR266.

I bought one of their mobo's a few months ago, to use for redhat, so I
assumed this one would work as well.

according to knoppix, everything is found, but........

The onboard video is "found" as [S3 Pro Savage (ProSavageDDR K4M266)],
for whatever reason(s), I cannot get a gui started.

Is there a RedHat style video config for debian?

I've tried xf86config, and one other one.

Any tips, and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@pe.net>	Registered Linux User #96112
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO: