Re: debian

Hello alex,

I have been using Debian for almost 3 months now and I have to admit I
was a little taken back by the Debian Installer in the beginning...
but man, I love it now... its so simple yet powerful and it lets me
decide on the actual flow of the installation... I still remember once
I partition the hard disk in one manner and could immediately change
the partition layout immediately even though I already move ahead a
few steps... very flexible and excellent if you know what you are
doing...