Re: XFree86 ctrl:swapcaps

* David Fokkema (dfokkema@ileos.nl) [030622 08:47]:
> Hi group,
>
> I upgraded from testing to unstable and I can't get my keyboard to swap
> the control and capslock keys. The option was ctrl:swapcaps, and
> according to /etc/X11/xkb/rules/xfree86, xkb should still be able to
> recognize it. Thoughts, anyone?

What's the syntax you're using?

Here's what mine looks like (I'm using nocaps instead of swapcaps,
though):

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc101"
#       Option          "XkbLayout"     "intl"
        Option          "XkbOptions"    "ctrl:nocaps"
EndSection

good times,
Vineet
--