Re: debian

> What is the reason that this same question should come up in this
> mailing lists every 2 weeks?

Because are important issues that care to many people.

> What is the reason that you couldn't take a look at the archive of this
> mailing, to find interesting treads related to it that would have
> answered your question?

I don't think this question have been answered at all. At least, many people
are not happy with previous answers.

> What is the reason that people (like you) do not underestand that Debian
> supports way more hardware architectures than RedHat does, and that
> detecting hardware on all these architects, and developing an installer
> wich runs on all of them, is not an easy job? (Hell, RedHat even does
> not support PPC or Sparc).

Hey, people do undestand all this.  We are debian users, aren't we?

> What is the reason that people who are only concerened with x86 and want
> hardware auto detection, do not use Libranet?

Well, I don't know why other people don't use libranet.
I don't use it because I "belive" that a pure cooperative work scheme like
debian should give far better results that a company paid work, and I spect
this to become evident soon.

Alfredo