Re: C programming: Is there an exec (with no additional letters) call?

As others have said 'exec' refers to the family of exec system calls. It
is part of POSIX 1003.

rgh

--
"It is possible to make things of great complexity out of things
 that are very simple. There is no conservation of simplicity"

Richard Heycock <rgh@roughage.com.au>
tel : 0410 646 369
key fingerprint : 909D CBFA C669 AC2F A937  AFA4 661B 9D21 EAAB 4291