Re: Fwd: image contents

Henry-

if it's a basic debian install (even if it's not) I would consider dowloading only the first (or maybe the first two) images. If you have acces to net with reasonable speed, you should definetly only dl the first one and update after you have installed a basic system or only some disk-image.

Regards,
Jozsef

Henry Favretto wrote:

i wonder if there is any documentation available about the contents of the cd
images for the unstable distribution as available through
ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/sid/jigdo/

i know the images are auto-generated but there are currently 10 available and i
don't want to d/l everything... of course i could wade through the .template
files to see what packages are contained, but that's a bit annoying.. i would
like to have something like a summary helping me to decide what images to get...

any help appreciated.
-henry