Re: [OT] Printer Languages

At 2003-06-11T04:07:01Z, Andrew Perrin <clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu> writes:

>>      45 TrueType, 35 PostScript®, 4 international

> No - a postscript document will send its own as needed.

Out of curiosity, why can't I print non-western pages from Mozilla to my
1200SE in Postscript mode?  Since I've never had a *need* to print those
pages, I've never bothered looking too closely at the problem.  Still, I
thought it would be interesting to see how the 1200SE rendered Kanji from a
Japanese game site, but it just printed garbage.

>> is it worthwhile to upgrade the RAM for light printing duties?

> No.

I disagree.  I was able to buy a 3rd-party 64MB module for about $25.  At
that price, why not?
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.