Re: About to format the hard drive for the 3rd Debian installation-helpppp

On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 18:57, Hamid wrote:
> Paul Johnson wrote:

> >Quoting fixed.  Please intersperse your quotes as though you were
> >speaking in a conversation.
> >http://ursine.ca/jargon/html/email-style.html

> >>Anyway, after reading the responses I could get my beloved KDE back.
> >>

> >So, what worked?  I'm now curious to see who nailed it.  8:o)
> >
> 1- Removed the libqt-mt.3.2 (links and .so files).
> 2- apt-get remove kdebase kdelibs4
> 3- apt-get install kdebase kdelibs4

Ah, the joys of apt/dpkg.  You probably couldn't have done that
on an RPM system.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
| Regarding war zones: "There's nothing sacrosanct about a  |
| hotel with a bunch of journalists in it."                 |
|     Marine Lt. Gen. Bernard E. Trainor (Retired)          |